Last years event was such a success to say how horrible the weather was but the village turned up in force and all had a good time. We had last minute changes but the event went ahead despite Storm Brian doing its best to get in our way. This was the first time we’d held an event like this but it was what the village needed and deserved. We planned for a family fun event and that’s exactly it was and with the incredible feedback received we now intend on making this an annual event.
The rain didn’t put a dampener on the brilliant Batala performance!
Here’s what people had to say……
- The light festival was a fantastic inclusive whole community event with something for everyone. We thoroughly enjoyed it and can’t wait for the next one! – Ruth Watson
- Well done everyone involved ! It was a fabulous family friendly evening. So nice to see a community come together and support all the hard work put in to make it happen.
If it can be that successful with weather like last night imagine what it would be like if it had been nice ! – Jemma Louise Kellett
- Absolutely brilliant Event , Thanks so much to everybody who took the time to organise everything we all had a blast – Lindsey Dawson
- Fabulous evening. Even the weather couldn’t dampen everyone’s spirits! Great to see so many people there. Thanks. –Gill Titterington –
- We had such a lovely time, well done for organising such a great event, thank you – Vikki Bromley –
- Thank you so much for involving us. It was a great event with a wonderful atmosphere. – Ingleton Primary PTA